By Laurie | November 24, 2012
We often associate certain fragrances with good times and memories. One of my favorite things about the holiday season is all of the festive scents that can be found everywhere, even at home.
This year our house is smelling warm and cozy thanks to the Febreze Holiday Collection. Right before we left town for Thanksgiving I plugged in some NOTICEables Special Edition cozy vanilla sugar scented oil warmers. I have to admit I’m not a big fan of vanilla scents (I lean more toward sweet and fruity fragrances), but these were really nice. When we returned home it was the first thing I smelled when we opened the door! I can’t wait to light the candle next.
The Febreze Holiday Collection comes in six warm and inviting scents:
* Apple Spice & Delight: fresh-baked apples coated with sweet cinnamon
* Cozy Vanilla Sugar: Sweet notes of vanilla that comfort you like a cocoon of blankets
* Cranberries and Frost: Rich as ripe cranberries and frost on a white winter’s day
* Glistening Alpine: As soothing as a tree-lined mountainside glistening with the scent of pine
* Winter Magic & Glow: Crisp as sunshine-lit icicles in fresh, frosty air
* Holiday Bloom & Cheer: holiday aromas blended with winter blossom
Would you like to win a prize pack that includes a $10 Febreze coupon booklet and a $15 Visa gift card? Let me know which scent would you choose to set the mood for the season or which spray, NOTICEables®, or candle you would consider to be the perfect finishing touch to your holiday home (mandatory). To receive extra entries:
1) Follow me, @laurie_pooh, on Twitter.
2) Follow @Febreze_Fresh on Twitter.
3) Send the following message on Twitter:
I entered to win a @Febreze_Fresh Holiday Prize Pack from @laurie_pooh: http://tinyurl.com/febrezefresh
4) Subscribe to my blog in a reader.
U.S. only, please. The winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries on or around December 15. You must leave a comment letting me which scent or product you would you choose to set the mood for the season as well as additional comments letting me know what else you have done to earn extra entries. Please also use your real first name and leave a valid way for me to contact you should you be selected as the winner. You will have 48 hours to respond to my e-mail before another winner is selected. Good Luck!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Febreze. While I was not paid for this post, I received a gift pack including the products shown in the photo above. The Febreze product, information, and gift pack for the winner have been provided by Febreze. The opinions I’ve expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. NOTE: Febreze® does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed within this blogsite.