Free Jack in the Box Tacos next Tuesday at La Vie de Laurie

« | Home | »

Free Jack in the Box Tacos next Tuesday

By Laurie | February 19, 2009

Have you heard? I guess Jack (as in “the Box”) got hit by a bus and is in a coma. Thanks to DVR we aren’t really exposed to commercials anymore (even during the Super Bowl), so I wasn’t immediately privy. Thank goodness for the Internet, blogs, and Twitter. I am also lucky I surfed into Dollar Tamer where I first read about the promotion for two free Jack in the Box tacos next Tuesday, February 24.

There is a coupon on the Hang In There Jack website that you’ll need to print out and bring with you (one per person). I hope that you enjoy! I know that I will. I would never turn down a free lunch, especially now.

Hang In There Jack

P.S. I am a huge fan of their tacos, and D even told me last week that they have now started serving taco nachos. I can’t even imagine how bad (i.e. good) those are. Here’s a photo of me about to enjoy one of their yummy tacos a few weeks ago. Told ya, big fan nerd.

P.S.S. Hang in there, Jack. And get well soon!

Topics: Giveaways | 8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Free Jack in the Box Tacos next Tuesday”

1. Oh cool thanks! I always print out these coupons for my teens that are out and about and NEVER seem to be home for dinner anymore ;)

Julies last blog post..Blondie – Parallel Lines 30th Anniversary Tour

Posted by: JulieNo Gravatar on February 19th, 2009 at 1:39 am
  2. [...] An update to yesterday’s post about the 2 free tacos from Jack in the Box. ┬áThe link to the coupon is available here. ┬áBig thanks to Laurie at La Vie De Laurie for finding the coupon! [...]

Posted by: Update: Jack in the Box Coupon | Dollar Tamer on February 19th, 2009 at 6:17 am
  3. Well darn! I wish we had a Jack n the Box!

Karens last blog post..A Gambit of Topics

Posted by: KarenNo Gravatar on February 19th, 2009 at 9:25 am
  4. I love your pic!!!!! Tooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

=)

Thanks for the free taco info!!!
    I love Jack In The Boxes Taco!!! YUM – O!!!! I didn’t know about the taco nachos!!!! YUM! I’m sure that is NOT on my weight watchers diet!!!

I knew that Jack was hit by a bus!!! =( I saw it on TV!!!! Poor Jack!!!

Jeannies last blog post..Thrifty Thursday!!!

Posted by: JeannieNo Gravatar on February 19th, 2009 at 10:06 am
  5. Oooh….that’s a great tip. Something to go with my daily diet coke!!!!
    Great site!

Denises last blog post..Who you callin’ fat?

Posted by: DeniseNo Gravatar on February 19th, 2009 at 7:03 pm
  6. Oh, not fair – you’ve made me hungry and I don’t think we even have Jack in the Box in Canada. I used to go to one in Texas and loved it…. aggggggg salad is just not going to do it tonight :(

Heather in Beautiful BCs last blog post..The 2010 Mercedez-Benz GLK is NOW!

Posted by: Heather in Beautiful BCNo Gravatar on February 19th, 2009 at 7:43 pm
  7. Love the taco photo! Thanks for the coupon, I’ll be eating tacos next Tuesday!

Posted by: LynneNo Gravatar on February 20th, 2009 at 3:28 pm
  8. Hi thanks for the info. Hope jack gets better.

Bills last blog post..Project Completed